The Globalization and Localization in Computer-Assisted Language Learning (GLoCALL) Conference aims to share knowledge, research and experience on how to use computer technology to make language learning more effective and pleasant; to explore how the technology can be adapted to better meet the local needs of students and teachers, while at the same time providing global perspectives on computer-assisted language learning (CALL); and to bring the technology within the reach of local teachers who wish to develop their professionalism in CALL. GLoCALL is jointly sponsored by APACALL and PacCALL.
|GLoCALL 2015 Information|
• Call for Proposals (Closed)
• Abstract Submission (Closed)
• Plenary Speakers
• Pre-Conference Workshops
• Registration & Fees (International participants)
• Hotels and Tourism
• Conference Program
• Virtual Presentations & Presentation Slides (a "how to upload slides" tutorial - read it carefully) To access as a guest the password is GLoCALL2015 - you need the uppercase letters.
• Conference Organizing Committee
|GLoCALL 2015 Local Host
Korea Association of Multimedia-Assisted Language Learning (KAMALL)