- Change the name of your file so that it is short and starts with your own surname.
- In the upper righthand corner, click on "Turn editing on".
- Then, in the appropriate section for your presentation (by number) select from "Add a resource" "Link to a file or website".
- Create the title for your link according to the sample on the main page.
- Click on "Choose or upload a file". A new window " Adding a new Resource to topic xx" will appear.
- Click on "Upload", search for the file on your own computer, and click "Upload."
- After the file has uploaded, it will appear in the list of files. Click "Choose".
- You will return to the resource set-up window with the link to your uploaded file now listed. Click "Save changes" at the bottom of the window.
- Once the main page returns, use the up-down arrow icon to move your resource to the correct numerical location.
Last modified: Thursday, 12 January 2012, 10:36 AM [JST]