GLoCALL 2021 organizing committee invite proposals for presentations that are related to computer-assisted language learning (CALL) and/or technology-enhanced language learning (TELL).
GLoCALL 2021 will be a hybrid conference with both face-to-face sessions presented at the venue in Malaysia, and online sessions presented via the website.
Proposals for Papers (25 minutes), Workshops (60 minutes), Symposia (60 minutes), Posters (60 minutes) and Virtual Presentations (a file that is shared with all participants via the GLoCALL website) should be submitted to the GLoCALL 2021 Submissions database by 15th September, 2021.
Proposals are encouraged within the sub-themes below, but are not limited to them.
- application of technology to the language classroom
- localizing Internet materials to the classroom
- using the Internet for cultural exchange
- managing multimedia/hypermedia environments
- e-learning, collaborative learning, and blended learning
- emerging technologies
- fostering autonomous learning through technology
- training language teachers in e-learning environments
We look forward to meeting you at the conference.
Program Committee, GLoCALL 2021