The program committee of GLoCALL 2020, sponsored by PacCALL and the local host, invites proposals for presentations that are related to computer-assisted language learning (CALL) and/or technology-enhanced language learning (TELL).
Proposals for Papers (25 minutes), Workshops (60 minutes), Symposia (60 minutes), Posters (60 minutes) and Virtual Presentations (a file that is shared with all participants via the GLoCALL website) should be submitted to the GLoCALL 2020 Submissions database by 31st March, 2020.
Proposals are encouraged within the sub-themes below, but are not limited to them.
- application of technology to the language classroom
- localizing Internet materials to the classroom
- using the Internet for cultural exchange
- managing multimedia/hypermedia environments
- e-learning, collaborative learning, and blended learning
- emerging technologies
- fostering autonomous learning through technology
- training language teachers in e-learning environments
For this conference, we will be publishing two special issues in reputable CALL journals -- one in EJCALL (indexed in Scopus) and the other in IJCALLT (indexed in Australian Education Index). More information regarding this will be available later.
We look forward to meeting you at the conference.
Program Committee, GLoCALL 2020